What I forgot to mention also was that the circle with the Nikor brand is
raised slightly off the surface — for drainage? I’ll definitely try loading
some film. But I kinda would think there must be some other loading device
because it’s really pretty heavy and unwieldy. Thanks for your insights, Scott
and Jeff!

Carl