Hi there,

I am still using FCP 703 extensively on a MacBook Pro under Yosemite, and I can
report a couple of problems:
• 3-way Colour Correction: The colour picker is going crazy, if you pick into
an area to define it as neutral colour, it will tint your whole image pink or
blue or green.
  This is probably a conflict with Colorsync, but all instructions to repair
profiles etc. failed.
• Export dialogue window: Sometimes this window disappears before you can hit
Enter or Cancel. But most of the time it’s okay.

There’s problems with other Apps in the FCS package:
• Motion won’t work
• Cinema Tools won’t conform frame rates of videos larger than HD (But Lossless
Frame Rate Converter
<http://arvidtomayko.com/sw/lossless_frame_rate_converter.php> does it for free)
I can’t recall any other issues I have come across…

Just recently I used Live Type from a much earlier FCS release and it worked
really well!

I never risked to upgrade to El Capitan or now Sierra, it would be interesting
to hear other people’s experiences with FCP7...

greetings
Bernd