Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ (Christ's dream while on the cross)
Kubrick's The Shining (Nicholson's conversations with the bartender)
The final scene of La La Land might qualify, it's more a reverie than a
hallucination
The Wizard of Oz ("There's no place like home...")
The climactic dream sequence in Horace Ove's Pressure
The various nightmares in Bunuel's The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
(including one where the characters sit down to dinner, only to realize
they're on a theater stage and can't remember their lines)

These examples depict dreams, nightmares, hallucinations, inner states
etc., but I'm not sure they *visualize *them (as does Kubrick's *2001*).
I'm having a harder time thinking of narrative feature films that do that.
Perhaps a better example is Kieslowski's theatrical version of A Short Film
About Killing, which was filmed with green filters that highlight the
psychopathy of the protagonist.

I've recently learned that Ben van Meter's Acid Mantra was feature-length
(and projected multi-screen) in one of its original iterations.

Andy Ditzler
Founder and curator, Film Love: www.filmlove.org
Co-founder, John Q collective: www.johnq.org