If you project on 18% grey card or paper you get more range in your digital files to play with colour balance and light levels etc. ie it produces a better gamma curve than a white screen. You can get this card from photographic suppliers. Its the same stuff used to make accurate exposure readings.

NACHLEBEN FILM LAB AND ARCHIVE
http://www.nachleben.org.uk
CUBE CINEMA. BRISTOL
http://www.cubecinema.com/