Basement Films is proud to announce that we are getting ready to launch our
14th edition of Experiments in Cinema (v14.2) in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The festival runs April 16-20 (see www.experimentsincinema.org) for details
and a downloadable program. Please also visit "shop EIC" on our website and
keep in mind that Basement Films/Experiments in Cinema is an all volunteer
run organization so all proceeds from merchandise sales go directly back
into our programming. This year, in addition to screening approximately 100
films from 35 countries, We also have a great lineup of special guests...
Included in the lineup will be Chip Lord (Ant Farm) and Hayden Pedigo, Oona
Mosna (Media City), Kyros Kikos (Videoex), Adam Hyman (LA Filmforum), Tommy
Becker, Craig Baldwin (Other Cinema), Leslie Raymond (Ann Arbor Film
Festival), Taylor Dunne/Eric Stewart and much, much more!  Hope to see
ya'll in Albuquerque.

your pals in cinematic crime,
Team EIC

--
Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema