Already tried it. Screws, knob, meter reel and all. Something else is keeping
it grounded to the body.
    On Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 4:32:07 PM EDT, Todd Eacrett
<hell...@antimatter.ca> wrote:

 #yiv3824402774 p.yiv3824402774MsoNormal, #yiv3824402774
p.yiv3824402774MsoNoSpacing{margin:0;}
In addition to the three screws on the back of the case, you need to remove the
shutter release knob and the footage counter (top of the case). The latter has
a spring washer under it, so don't lose it. The mechanism should slide/wiggle
out as one unit, but if the case is bent or dented it could hang up on the
edges. You can clean and lube easily without further disassembly; I think I
basically soaked the entire mech in solvent.