Seek and you will find. I have been able to purchase many in good working
condition. Postage is a problem and trust little on Ebay…most have never used
the one’s they are selling. I have acquired most of my equipment enough for two
complete benches etc by constantly looking and carefully, very carefully
looking on Ebay.

Dominic