A few weeks ago, a videographer from Beliefnet.com came to my house and we
taped 5 short commentaries (about 3 min each) of me talking about prayer and
other stuff while sitting in my icon corner. The first one, on fasting during
Lent, is now edited and live on the "Preachers and Teachers" area of
Beliefnet's
website:

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/212/story_21222_1.html

There's a hundred ways I'd like to do it over better, but the folks at Bnet
seem pretty happy with it. Have a blessed Lent!

********
Frederica Mathewes-Green
www.frederica.com