THis week's podcast is snipped from the ending of a workshop I gave a few
weeks ago in Raleigh, NC. During the Q & A we got to talking about manliness
and what attracts men (or women, for that matter) to faith. It might
initially be the theology or principles, but once you're in the church the
moral support you get from fellow worshippers becomes more and more
important.

http://audio.ancientfaith.com/frederica/fhn_2008-07-24.mp3

We had been talking about the military and it brought to mind the wrenching
1981 movie, one of Mel Gibson's earliest, "Gallipoli."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082432/

********
Frederica Mathewes-Green
www.frederica.com