>From the All_Easy_Cookin_Recipes group...

~~~~~

ONE POT SPAGHETTI

1 lb. ground meat (I like to use 1/2 Pork and 1/2 Beef)
1 large onion, diced
1 medium bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup stuffed green olives
1 can sliced mushrooms (or sautéed fresh mushrooms if you prefer)
1 (8 oz..) can tomato sauce
2-1/2 cups of diced tomatoes
2 cups water or chicken broth (I use the chicken broth... makes it taste so
much better)
2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2 fresh garlic cloves, minced or mashed
6 drops Tabasco
8 oz. spaghetti

Brow the meat, add the onion, garlic and bell pepper and cook till the vegs.
are soft. Add the olives, mushrooms and tomato sauce. Mix well. Add the
tomatoes, broth, salt, pepper, Tabasco and the meat. Add the uncooked
spaghetti...bring to a boil. Cover tightly and lower heat to simmer. Cook about
40 minutes. Stir occasionally. Uncover and simmer 15 minutes longer.

All are looking for new members!!!