Agree. I have been working on embedded systems for a while and would
like to participate in 360's work. I think for now most people still
don't have access to the machine and may be that's why the discussion
is kinda limited.

I briefly read through Bunnie's account of how he hacked the original
xbox by bus snipping. From what I understand (from previous
discussions here) it's going to be hard to do due to the high bus
speed. Any progress along this line?

Kai

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]