On 12/6/05, Logan Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
While this sounds (sorta) like a good idea...who would we use for the
mailing list (and archives) instead?
lodown

Personally I use gmane to keep track of mailing list history.

I've started on a trek to see if there are any other free managed
provider solutions out there that would be willing to take us under
their wing. (Thanks but no thanks to private sponsors currently) Most
other providers will offer us the flexibility that is really needed for a
project like free60. Yes, there are successful large high profile projects
that survive just fine on sf.net, but we're not them.  The speed of
sf.net is just unacceptable, especially for a project that is acting
as the central repository of information on the 360. I'll be sure to fill
the list in when I've finished the research (i.e. couple days).

tjfontaine