We stuck it to a bunch of bugs this past week. Thanks for all the bug
reports! You keep 'em comin' and we'll keep fixin' 'em... yee haw!
<grin>

You know where to get it right? Well, just in case:

http://www.freeamp.org/index.html?mode=download

<soapbox>
This is the first release to work seamlessly with the EMusic.com website
and allow you to do easy downloads of your purchased music through the
download manager. We decided to hijack the RealNetworks RMP format.
There is no reason this great functionality should be limited to EMusic
though so go out and bug all those other sites out there to support the
RMP format as well!
</soapbox>

elrod

Changes for Linux and Windows version 2.0.5

- More bugfixes than you can shake a stick at.
- Fixed VBR file playback problem
- Fixed problem where seek slider sometimes jumped back to its
  original position during a seek.
- Changed Download Manager to use non-blocking IO so that FreeAmp
  always exits cleanly, even if it is stuck in a connect()