You CAN find exactly what coupons you are looking for...

Often you can NOT get as many COUPONS as you need for FREE. I have found some
for myself and I thought I would share the idea.  I am sure there are many
other people that have NOT thought about getting coupons this way. . . I can
usually get them cheap!!!  Not free--I know--but cheap.  Which is great when
you have used up your supply of free ones.   Once at the site below search
under the brand's name that you are looking for.
You'll be surprised at what you find! http://tinyurl.com/s4cgl
Teddi
Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/index.htm

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14