Thanks to all of you who looked at my lense and rated it!

If you have not been there yet check it out.
http://www.squidoo.com/coupons_on_ebay

By the way,

If you are not a member of Squidoo it only takes minutes to join.

You can make your own lens featuring your own auctions! It is that
simple! You can promote your own site. You can promote you own
whatever....Just look at some of the coupons I am promoting

http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Teddi14
~Start making money with Squidoo...click the link above to join~

Teddi

--- In freebabystuff@yahoogroups.com, "teddi_1985" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>