Freebooters 0.2.2 has just been released. This is the first release that
Ok, time to move on to 0.3 Ive been thinking on three things I can do at the moment.

1- Make a new arrow, and make it change size as wind changes its strength (little time)
2- Fix the sailing physics with better and nicer ones ;) (medium time)
3- Make the Caribbean tile-map (lots of time) Also is needed to do some forest stuff (groups of palm trees)

Also for doing 3 we need to discuss how to make them, the format, size, and so..

:)