>Number: 145232 >Category: kern >Synopsis: [patch] Fix compiler warning with libficl by exporting >dictCheckThreshold in ficl.h >Confidential: no >Severity: non-critical >Priority: low >Responsible: freebsd-bugs >State: open >Quarter: >Keywords: >Date-Required: >Class: sw-bug >Submitter-Id: current-users >Arrival-Date: Wed Mar 31 08:10:08 UTC 2010 >Closed-Date: >Last-Modified: >Originator: Garrett Cooper >Release: 9-CURRENT >Organization: Cisco Systems, Inc. >Environment: FreeBSD bayonetta.local 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #5 r205310: Sat Mar 20 01:32:51 PDT 2010 [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BAYONETTA amd64 >Description: There's a compiler warning that pops up when you compile sys/boot/ficl:
cc -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -O2 -march=nocona -ffreestanding -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -mno-mmx -mno-3dnow -mno-sse -mno-sse2 -std=gnu99 -m32 -march=i386 -I. -I/scratch/freebsd/releng_8/sys/boot/ficl -I/scratch/freebsd/releng_8/sys/boot/ficl/i386 -I/scratch/freebsd/releng_8/sys/boot/ficl/../common -c words.c words.c: In function 'colon': words.c:467: warning: implicit declaration of function 'dictCheckThreshold' This patch takes care of the warning by exporting dictCheckThreshold via ficl.h >How-To-Repeat: make -C sys/boot/ficl clean all >Fix: Patch attached with submission follows: Index: /usr/src/sys/boot/ficl/ficl.h =================================================================== --- /usr/src/sys/boot/ficl/ficl.h (revision 205872) +++ /usr/src/sys/boot/ficl/ficl.h (working copy) @@ -757,6 +757,7 @@ int dictCellsAvail (FICL_DICT *pDict); int dictCellsUsed (FICL_DICT *pDict); void dictCheck (FICL_DICT *pDict, FICL_VM *pVM, int n); +void dictCheckThreshold(FICL_DICT* dp); FICL_DICT *dictCreate(unsigned nCELLS); FICL_DICT *dictCreateHashed(unsigned nCells, unsigned nHash); FICL_HASH *dictCreateWordlist(FICL_DICT *dp, int nBuckets); >Release-Note: >Audit-Trail: >Unformatted: _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-bugs To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"
