On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:48:25 +0200, Natalie Sytaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > jeeeeeeeey we fond one :)
> > ok first question what did you wanted to be when you where a little kid ?
>
> I wanted to be a teacher. :)

Teacher is cool not as cool as a fireman but still cool. Being a coach
of a football team is also some sort of teacher so i understand why
you wanted to be a teacher.

What do you like to do in your freetime ? Whats your favorite food ?
Do you like choclate ? I used to like choclate when i was little. They
told me woman like choclate more then a boyfriend ? Is this true ?
Does a grilfriend want to trade me with a choclate bar :( Do you like
shopping ?