Gert Cuykens wrote:

Who of you has ever encountered a woman that doesnt look at you like
you are a green alian when you tell her "Sweetie my sql server is down
could you please restart the msqld please. Thx love you honypom"

ok i will narrow the specification a bit, which of you ever
encountered a woman that knows the difference between giving her your
phone number or giving her a ip address ?

Interesting thread... Actually my ex-girlfriend would say "Dear, *your* sql server is down.... do you want me to bring it back up?" :-X