On 5/13/06, Brett Glass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 01:35 PM 5/12/2006, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

>Patch Tuesday again, I guess.

Yes. We call them "Black Tuesdays," because the Windows machines go out
and mount a very effective denial of service attack on our supply of
bandwidth. We've had to work out all kinds of ways to limit the impact.

--Brett Glass

What's that I hear? The loud THUMP of a need for a proxy server?

Anyway, yeah, I recieved about 10 calls from my friends that tuesday.
Gotta love FreeBSD.