Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Gilles Chehade wrote:

mmmh ... you've got a point ... you just opened my eyes ... documentation is pointless when I have a blackbox doing the work.

Maybe I'm missing something, and if so, I do apologize to those on these lists that I may have offended ... but ... having clean source code to a driver is not equal to a black box ... is it? I don't believe I've once advocatged 'binary drivers' ...
a blackbox is not necessarily a binary driver, based on source code filled with magic values you know nothing about, would you be able to fix a bug ?