On Dec 4, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Josh Paetzel wrote:

If you *do* decide to flame me please take a moment to grep for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] through the ports tree, or look for PR's with my name
on them, or browse through the questions@ mailing list archives
looking for responses from me.  I have, and do, contribute to
FreeBSD, which I feel gives me the right to complain a bit.  I fully
intend to ride the FBSD boat as long as possible, I just can't help
but wonder if the slow leaks I see now are serious.

Know what I like best about FreeBSD? That this thread has NOT become a flamefest. That FreeBSD users and developers know the difference between constructive criticism and a troll. Know how to take constructive criticism, and how to ignore a troll. And just so there isn't any doubt, Josh's posting is "constructive criticism."

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]