eBoundHost: Artur wrote:
> 2) That's the thing, banning hitlers name is not at all what i'm trying
> to do.  I think we should keep his quotes in the database of quotes, if
> that's what the community thinks is appropriate.  What I'm suggesting is
> that we remove his name from the website:
> (http://www.freebsd.org/internal/fortunes.html) because it seems to
> innapropriately focus the attention away from the program (Fortune) and
> unecessarily makes the FreeBSD community seem like a bunch of
> insensitive jerks because we seemingly condone hitlers sayings.

Quote from the linked website:
> If an entry offends more than a couple of FreeBSD committers and does not
> contain any objective poignant historical reference, the entry should be in
> the offensive file.

I'm not a freebsd committer, but I do feel offended by Hitler quotes (being
German that is understandable, I think). And it's unthinkable for me to put
anything he said anywhere else but into offensive.
Just by being his words a quote is put into an offensive (and not amusing)
context.