Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

alive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I was wondering if anybody knew of a good wired keyboard (+ maybe mouse)
that my hands won't get tired of using about 8-12 hours a day.
Thanks :)

If you're happy with your current set (apart from the RF issues),
Logitech almost certainly have a wired version.

I really like my Logitech Ultra X. It's an OEM keyboard and not available in stores. I got mine at Newegg for about $20. For me the tactile scissor switch i.e laptop style keys are preferred. It is one of few modern keyboards that don't try to _improve_the layout. It's a straight PC104 layout. Now if I could just get X Windows to use the media keys.

I mean to hook up one of those new Apple keyboards real soon now. They are so so sweet! http://www.apple.com/keyboard/ They are available in wired and wireless.

And if you really like tactile response, the one true keyboard is the IBM Model M. It also doubles as a weapon for beating burglars who invade your home.

Later,
Jason