Yea, that is a good point.  The one last thing I meant to add was that
in general I think we have plenty of people in the doc project that
can work to render the documentation and work on the stylesheets and
presentation and such.  What we really need is simply more authors.

Text can be submitted in plain text with no markup at all in groff,
xml, or anything else through the mailing lists or PR database.  There
are plenty of volunteers that can mark up the text and get it
committed.

          - Murray