Hi

Since nobody has mentioned "nova" so far ...

http://www.secnetix.de/tools/porgle/?w=d&q=telescope+control

   astro/nova
   An Integrated Observational Environment for amateur astronomers

   The Nova project is a free Integrated Observational Environment
   for amateur astronomers. It combines Ephemeris, Sky view,
   Observatory control and basic Image manipulation functionality
   into a single application.

   Features
   * Virtual view of night sky
   * Ephemeris calculation and plotting.
   * Telescope control
   * CCD control
   * Image manipulation
   * Supports most ASCII astronomical object catalogs
   * Automatic scheduling of observational activity.

   WWW: http://nova.sourceforge.net/

Note that I haven't used this port myswlf, so I can't tell
for sure how good it is.  But according to the description
it might be useful for you.

Best regards
   Oliver

"Clear perl code is better than unclear awk code; but NOTHING
comes close to unclear perl code"  (taken from comp.lang.awk FAQ)