> From what I know Oracle do not have a good history with open source (and not
> a bad one... yet)... they only took Linux from Red Hat and are
> making money of it... I don't think they will give something back to open
> source community but... we'll see...

Doesn't Oracle own Postgres Db? I would think that would have something to do
with what they do with MySQL or vice versa.

Rod Person
Sr. Programmer
http://www.ccbh.com

"And of all the passions the most mischievous is pleasure. Why so? Because all
things are the slave of pleasure; and because the life of the wicked is
governed by pleasure as by a master."
- Philo
    The Second Book of the Treatise on The Allegories of the Sacred Laws, after
the Work of the Six Days of