> > Where do you get that idea from?  Sun hasn't ceased funding--quite the
> > contrary.

It's only just been announced that Oracle intend on purchasing the Sun
shares, they would not make any announcements like that just yet, that will
most likely come in 6 - 12 months time.

Drugs dealers do it because they know it's going to work it's a tired and
tested *business model* if you like, however as a business giving away a
product that is free and has rivalled your own for years is an entirely
different matter.

We may all squabble about it now and give our opinions, but we won't know
for sure until Oracle make their move.

--
Jay