Kevin Kinsey wrote:
Charlie Kester wrote:
On Wed 27 Jan 2010 at 04:16:05 PST Dag-Erling Smrgrav wrote:
Charlie Kester <corky1...@comcast.net> writes:
Not the cheapest way to heat a room, but it's probably the most fun!

Elementary thermodynamics: a computer and an electric heater produce the
exact same amount of heat per unit of electrical power consumed (modulo
energy transmitted outside the room over wireless or wired network, but
that's a vanishingly small amount)

I'm not sure I get your point.  You can surf the web on your space
heater?

Maybe he can, but I don't believe that was his point.  Nonetheless,
I seem to remember someone installed a Linux or a BSD on a toaster
once upon a time.

Off to Google to find out.

KDK