Stephen Hurd wrote:
Matthew Seaman wrote:
Saying "there's this really great firewall on PC-BSD, but the
configuration app doesn't let you use it very well" doesn't really
strike me as a positive statement about PC-BSD.  Perhaps there's an "I
know what I'm doing" button somewhere yet to be mentioned which enables
managing more complicated stuff?

That's actually a very good comparison to the best Linux distros... the only tricks that PC-BSD missed are moving the configuration files into some unfindable place and re-generating them from a different file that the GUI generates in yet a a third place on every boot. Once the ability to tweak it if you know what you want and how to use the software is removed and then it will be the equal of the best of Linux distros.

[r...@tux][/proc]$man ls
no manual entry for 'ls'

So, no "man" pages??  What brave soul will fight the demasculinization
of Beastie??!

KDK
</troll>