On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Kevin Kinsey wrote:

Rick N wrote:

 -> But, summarily, and because BSD is legally,
and whatever else MORE "Free" that Linux, it will
never be more popular than Linux, on the Desktop/server.

Hmm, need to check for facts, but I think the point
is made.  Given a choice at a restaurant of water for
free, or Iced Tea/"Soda Pop" (or w/e they call it in
your neck o'the woods) for a nickel, most people would
choose the latter despite the cost and the fact that
water's really better for them.

Umm.. Really? Why is Avion, Arrowhead.. do I need to name any more names..?.. in business then?

KDK