No worries.

If I am exterminating this issue wrongfully, please challenge and
correct me, and, please, do it on public stage and rationally.

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:53:51 -0500
Matthew Veety <mve...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/10/2013 5:48 PM, Genghis Khan wrote:
> > Bad form of Jews, when you are being exposed, please, TAKE IT EASY!
> > I will no longer post messages in this regard on this list.
> >
> > Here we go again:
> > A new off-list email from Matthew Veety <mve...@gmail.com>
> >

> Yeah sorry about that. I hit send instead of close. Having different
> buttons for reply and reply list is kinda dumb in thunderbird.

Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund
http://lavabit.com/

supp...@lavabit.com