Hi

I have just switched my netbook to FreeBSD, partly as nethack-vulture
works properly on FreeBSD. I am starting to learn more and more about
the system even in the week I have been using it.  I am also trying to
blog about what I am learning, e.g twm configuration is interesting,
kind of fun going back to manually hacking configuration files.

I have been using Linux for about 20+ years, and still do on my main PC,
but that may change, depending on how things go on my netbook.

Happy to help promote Free Software and FreeBSD as I am involved in a
local event South Devon Tech Jam in the UK. So have a few copies of the
flyer printed off for the 14th,which is when the next jam is.  I am also
trying contact local groups, Mostly youth groups to see if anyone would
be interested in getting involved with development or testing.

So far the system is rock solid,  probably should get a 2gb memory board
so I have that little bit of extra RAM.

Anyway hopefully I can ask questions but also equally answer questions.

Thanks

Paul Sutton

--
Paul Sutton