Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Make sure you have the absolute latest CURRENT.  There was a situation
>     that broken current a week or so ago for 2 days that could result
>     in processes getting stuck in biord on SMP boxes.
>
>                                                 -Matt

Matt,

Like I thought - it doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else :( - I last
cvsup'd and built the world on Friday 9th of July @ 22.10 - I had heard about
the SMP machines getting stuck before, but was sure it was fixed by now... I'm
re-cvsup'ing at the moment and running another buildworld to see if that
works...

Cheers,

-Karl