At 3:08 PM -0400 8/3/99, Ayan George wrote:
>I've been wondering -- are there any plans for a FreeBSD version
>of VMware?

The makers of VMware are probably wondering if they would sell
enough copies of a FreeBSD-based version.  If you would buy
such a product, then let them know.   Check www.vmware.com
for the email address that would be interested.

If you're asking for a freely-available open-source BSD-license
product which does the same things vmware does, I am afraid I
don't know what projects are underway.

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer          or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute