In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mitsuru IWASAKI writes:
: +             error = DEVICE_SUSPEND(root_bus);
: +              * XXX Shouldn't ignore the error like this, but should
: +              * instead fix the newbus code.  Until that happens,
: +              * I'm doing this to get suspend working again.
: +             if (error)
: +                     printf("DEVICE_SUSPEND error %d, ignored\n", error);

I think that it is now safe to make this warning an error...

Warner