:
:Yeah... Then, the next in line after "linux" are: ibcs2 and svr4 and
:whatever comes next. Can you live with them as main sysctl categories?
:
:Andrzej Bialecki

    I think Solaris has a chance, but I doubt any other traditional vendor
    UNIXes do.  So it comes down to Solaris and Linux for the most part.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>