In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Christopher Masto writes:
: Ho hum.  sio_pccard_detach also needs to be fixed to return 0, but I
: don't think that explains the freeze.  Unfortunately, while I can
: sometimes squeeze in a few minutes to try quick fixes, my current
: job doesn't leave me with time to get enough clue to really work
: on this.

I think i know what is going on.  I'll have to see if I can get that
bouncer box up tonight.  It has -stable on it right now due to
previous contracts, but I need -current on it shortly for the newcard
code testing (since I think that I'm a few code walk throughs away
from hardware testing).

It would help me if you could send me your patches...

: If you lived in New York, I'd lend you my laptop.  :-/  Good luck
: getting yours back.  I have the same model, and desperately hoping
: I won't also have to deal with Sony's famous customer disservice.

Nope.  I'm in Boulder.  If I have trouble getting the bouncer going
tonight I'll hit my boss up to borrow his laptop.

Warner