:<<On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:55:26 -0800, Mike Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
:
:> the IP and UDP checksum guessing, but more that I think you'll find that
:> a considerable amount of the inbound NFS traffic handling is actually
:> performed in the interrupt context
:
:If it is, then there is a serious bug.
:
:-GAWollman
:
:--
:Garrett A. Wollman   | O Siem / We are all family / O Siem / We're all the same

    No serious NFS traffic handling is done in the interrupt context.  The
    packets are essentially just queued up for nfsd to deal with.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>