Eines schoenen Tages schrieb Andre Oppermann:

> Warner Losh wrote:
> >
> > In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Andre Oppermann writes:
> > :  Sat, 1 Jan 100 17:16:30 +0100 (MET)
> > : Oliver, how old is your PC?
it's not a pc ... it's a sun ultra 1 ... and unfortunatly it's not mine. it
belongs to my university :-((

> Is ELM [version 2.4 PL25 PGP6] that much broken?
yes ... my elm is propably broken :-)
maybe i should consider using mutt or something else ... nut that does not
really solve the problem with the compaq array controller ...

And remember: "Life sucks and then you die!"

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]