In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Jonathan Chen writes:
: "Fake IRQ must be 3".  Now maybe the card requires it, or maybe the
: original author just didn't have anything on IRQ 3, I don't know.  So, I'd
: suggest turning off com2 or whatever you have on irq3, -or- change the
: "fake irq" to something else you do have free on the next line (ie,
: 0x3000-> 0xa000 if you have IRQ10 free).  If this works, great... if not, I
: hope Warner gets some more free time. ;)

I don't think this is the problem.  The pccard interface has one
interrupt pin that is mapped by the pcic bridge (or some other
pccard/cardbus bridge) to the main bus of the system.  I didn't change
that from the 3.x driver...

Warner