On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 02:48:25AM -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> Interestingly, I rebuilt world with the latest pccardd changes and,
> suddenly, the 589D started working perfectly.  Unfortunately, the
> 574BT doesn't work at all now.  It appears to configure properly, but
> it doesn't transmit or receive.

My 574BT works if you hardcode the pccardd IRQ to 9. I did this by
editing rc.pccard and replaced the pccard line with:

        pccardd -i 9 -f ${pccard_conf}

It works fine for me. I think there's something wrong with pccardd, and
that's why it keeps using IRQs I don't even have specified in
pccard.conf. I should do more research on this, though.

--Will