In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Matthew N. Dodd"
writes:
: Well, I wasn't really trying to flame you, or anyone.  It is frusterating
: to see how much time gets tied up in tracking down dodgy PCIC configs
: though.  Solving that would probably free you up of several emails a
: week.  If I start maintaing any more PCMCIA ethernet drivers I'm going to
: want the same thing.

I know.  You were flaming the state of the universe, and it got me
thinking about how to improve same.  I didn't take it personally.

Warner