>Test IPv6 support!  You've all been asking for it, test it.

Is there a quick primer on getting IPv6 up and running?  I built a
kernel with INET6 and the ipsec stuff, and my interfaces now have IPv6
addresses, but no userland apps seem to be able to parse IPv6 addresses,
e.g. "ping ::1" says "no such host".  (This is 4.0-20000125-CURRENT).

I searched the -current mail archives but couldn't find anything that
seemed relevant.

Thanks,
  Bill