> Yesterday, I tested ping6 between two hosts using link-local
> addresses, and it worked.  The week before, however, I couldn't get a
> different machine to transmit packets when it had IPv6 in the kernel.
> I'm not sure about the relative dates involved.
>
> -GAWollman

Some driver seems to have problems with INET6 support.

IPv6 addresss auto configuration packet is sent just
after ifconfig up, and all such work is done at splimp().
Sometime it seems to be problem for some drivers.

As I heard,
  -fxp driver cause problem with some driver at some timing.
  -de driver caused some initialization problem with INET6.

I have been trying to find some time to test fxp, but not
successful yet.

Yoshinobu Inoue