In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mike Smith writes:
: > That reminds me.  sysinstall *SHOULD*NOT* hard code the IP address
: > that it gets from dhcp into rc.conf.  I've seen this in 3.2, but
: > haven't tried since then to reproduce this.
:
: It doesn't do that anymore; it was a nasty hack to work around not having
: been able to sell BPF in the kernel in time for 3.2.  Now that it's in
: GENERIC, we can run the DHCP client after installation.

Glad to hear it.  One less thing to double check before the release...

Warner