On Tue, 1 Feb 19100, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> > 20000129:
> >         {set,get}flags have been added to the tree for rather dubious
> >         reasons.  An unintended side effect of this is that you must
> >         rebuild install before the rest of the world.
>
> I'm surprised that this hasn't been resolved yet, but you're right;
> the installworld target is still broken.

Kewl, then ignore the report I was about to make about b0rken installworld.

Just one problem, when I follow the instructions, in usr.bin/xinstall,
make depend all install clean ...
Then make installworld with my configuration dies in
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 install.1.gz /usr/share/man/man1
install: install.1.gz: No such file or directory

(Of course I can work around that, and if there's been discussion
of this already, I haven't looked back far enough just yet)

thanks,
barry bouwsma, tele danmork internet
(use reply-to header if needed, from is b0rked)