I really don't understand the problems that everyone is having,
myself.  I've been running netscape (communicator 4.5) in -current for
ages now and just switched to 4.0 without any problems.  My netscape
still continues to function just fine and has never crashed any of
my system so much as once.

Why the wide disparity in experience, I wonder?