On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Luke wrote:

> > I wrote a port for Linux Netscape if anyone wants it. I sent it in but it
> > came back to me with some comments about netscape port proliferation.
>
>         I tried that one but it wants linux_lib installed on /compat and
> theres
> no room. Do you know if its ok to make /compat a link to somewhere else for
> the
> linux_lib port. [why does it install into / anyways]

Yep, it's alright! I've been doing that for many months. It's installed into /
because it's a "core"ish thing.

> ---
>
> E-Mail: Luke <l...@aus.org>
> Sent by XFMail

 Brian Feldman                                    _ __  ___ ___ ___
 gr...@unixhelp.org                           _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
             http://www.freebsd.org/     _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |
 FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!      _ __ ___ ____ _____ |___/___/___/