::
::Correct me if I'm wrong, but using MAP_STACK|MAP_GUARDED
::would allocate one additional guard page for each threads
::stack.
::
::DanE.
:
:    Correct.  At the moment MAP_GUARDED is a 'generic' guarding flag
:    and makes no assumptions about the areas being adjoining.  It doesn't
:    cost us anything.

    Hmm.  The more I think about it, the more I dislike what I just said.
    I think I am going to change it to just guard the first N pages and not
    guard both the first and the last N pages.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>